Monday, March 15, 2010

Things I can't wait to do....

1. When I visited J in California while he was a summer associate we walked to downtown Laguna on the water and ate at a restaurant called Nick's. SUCH a great restaurant. It was on such an amazing part of Main Beach. We ate outside watching the beach and trolleys and had the BEST time. We decided that our first night back we will be venturing to Nick's again to celebrate the new job/move/life. I'm soooo excited.


2. Ruby's Shake Shack. When we were there it was too crowded to go but apparently it's to die for. Burgers, fries, shakes. Heaven. I'm dying to try it. Regardless, there's always In-N-Out Burger :) A personal fav.



3. Watching the boats and riding the Ferris Wheel on Balboa Island. ( This is the view from the top)

                               


4. Shopping on Fashion Island. Yep, a whole " island" of amazing shops and restaurants. It also is home to a lot of offices and lucky for me J's firm is in one of the high rises there. Looks like when I'm waiting to meet him for lunch I might get distracted in Nordstroms. :)




4. Being able to walk, drive or bike and have this as our backyard. Plus driving the Pacific Coast Highway to work makes for a gorgeous way to start the day...


                      

5. Spend time back where J was born. His parents moved to CA a few years after they were married and loved there time in Mission Viejo and San Diego.They gush about how amazing it was and what incredible things they got to do and see. Mission Viejo is an amazing place because its half an hour away from the beach, yet while on the lake you have stunning views of the mountains. Plus, it's got to be the cutest town ever.


                         







2 comments:

Liz said...

it just hit me. my best friend in the world for the past 14 years is moving to the other coast. :(

can't wait to visit. i can help you out with fashion island. dont leaaaveeeee meeeeeee

FireFliez on the Lilypad said...

Things I can't wait to do...VISIT. Love you special, little sis...