Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Worst. Blogger. Ever

Hi!

      I've thought about blogging every day but it just never seems to happen. I've been super busy with J's graduation, wedding planning, attending some friends weddings, a fab bridal shower given by my sweet MOH, finishing up kindergarten, packing for the move, horrific dress fitting etc etc etc. Soooo really I'm just tired :)  My precious kindergartners graduate next Wednesday!! Graduate you say? From Kindergarten? youuuuu betcha. Prayer service, play (with costumes), part of a mass, a psalm read by yours truly and a donut reception in the cafeteria. Sounds like graduation to me! I've been either a student or a church member at St. B's most of my life. Not once have I gotten to read at the vestibule with a mic. I now know why. No one and I mean NO ONE should ever give me a microphone. End of story.
   
    Things for the wedding are going great... I'm sure I'm forgetting some major detail that I will realize the night before but hopefully not... and if I do... Mazel Tov. I still get to marry my best friend so who cares about the monogrammed napkins. I mock them but sure enough I'll have them. I'm not doing a ton of decor since the venue has floor to ceiling windows with view of dt Richmond. I'm worried the dance floor is too small etc etc. but lets face it, you give my girlfriends (and most of my family) vodka and they will dance anywhere. I mean that in the best way ladies. Bottom line I'm super excited and will be doing a details post next about some fun things we are doing.

    The move is coming along? My incredible mother has packed and repacked our already received wedding/shower gifts into numbered and lettered boxes with inventories to keep it all straight. We are blessed! As school winds down and I can pack up more of my clothes etc. the boxes will keep coming. I'm very much in a nesting phase. To those of you reading this, J and I do not have a definite place to call home yet but sure enough in my head its perfectly decorated :) I'm into mirrored bedside tables right now.... will I love them or would I wake up wondering why I want to see my reflection first thing in the morning? Anyone have any thoughts on these?











I can not wait to unpack everything, clean, organize and decorate our little piece of the California coast.  

1 comment:

MeredithT said...

It reminds me of the CCV locker room...so West Coast. Cannot wait to come see your pad.