I'm linking up this week to kick off my blogging return with Jamie for a good old fashioned "What I'm Loving Wednesday" . Couldn't think of a better way to start my day.
I'm LOVING.....
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Essie's Sand Tropez makes me squeal.
I normally am a very dark polish girl but this neutral really does the job for summer.
Where has this been all my life? You spray, let dry a minute and comb through. It is the perfect boost after a long day when I don't feel like showering again. It gives volume, shine and a little pizzaz if I do say so myself.
I've been sporting purple lined eyes for a few days and I'm definitely loving my Chanel violet smoke eyeliner. Its a gray/purple so a little smudged around the line with some mascara has been my go to in the mornings.
I'm loving my Trader Joe's hydrangeas are still blooming and making my dining room happy.
I'm beyond loving Cooking Light's peach, gorgonzola, chicken and balsamic pizza. Sounds bizarre, tastes like heaven. Cooking Light kinda goes out the window when you eat 3/4 of the pizza yourself. Whoops. In fact, I make no apologies.
Ina Gartens Roquefort Souffle. Enough said. I made this just for me for dinner one night when hubs just wanted chicken. By the time I bought the ingredients, ran out and bought the right size souffle dish and whipped it up, I had spent about $60 bucks on this one dish. IT.WAS.WORTH.IT.
I'm loving that I dug my jean jacket out of the closet and sported it to work the other day with a long black maxi. It's California, anything goes.
I get to see this gorgeous gal for dinner Thursday while she's passing though. On her way to HAWAII. You can throw her a pity party later, but since we are sistas I'll pretend I'm not jealous. But I am.
I got Christmas Company Special Events for my JL placement. Super pumped. Super excited. Super jazzed. Do you super get it? Regardless, I'm ready to dive in and get this gala rolling.
And Finally, I'm LOVING LOVING that my job is taking me to Paris for a healthy part of December. A little work, but mostly play. Who are we kidding, I'll be too busy eating baguettes with cheese at cafes and drinking wine. You know, being Parisian.
Around 2 weeks to enjoy...
Walking the cobblestone streets..
..marveling at the architecture
...taking in the City of Lights
Christmas time in Paris? A dream come true. Seriously. I smile about it everyday. You know what makes me smile even bigger? The fact that J gets to go with me :)
Happy Wednesday Lovelies!















10 comments:
i think i'm in love with that nail color!
OMG I want all of that food NOW! lol.
And wow, you are SO lucky to be going to Paris! And in December? Amazing!! :)
Emily! I love the nail polish!Hope you have a great Wednesday!
I can't believe you're going to December for two weeks for work! I'm so jealous!! :)
Paris in December...can it get any better!?!
You are loving some great things today! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
LOVE everything about this post! I am so getting that nail color!
I love those flowers and have a BLAST in Paris, how exciting!!
Christmas in Paris. JEALOUS. That sounds AMAZING.
xo:: Lauren @ tickled.
OMG!! Can I have your job?!? How fun and what a magical time of year to visit!
California Pizza Kitchen has a similar pizza but with pears instead of peaches! It's delish!
Post a Comment