Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lovin' much

Happy Wednesday lovelies!!!

 It's Wednesday and in my world, that means it's time for WILW with sweet Jamie. Link up and tell us what's making your weeks!








 Million Dollar Decorators. It is such a  HOOT. I can't decide who my favorite is but they are all true characters. A client is only in La Jolla one month a year , maybe, BUT they spent 3 million on furniture for the house. Well obviously, they are one their yacht the rest of the year. Naturally.






My house is spotless. What an amazing feeling. Laundry folded,  all the sheets are clean, sparkling kitchen, and only one dirty glass. A gals gotta have something to sip her vino out of right?




My JL girlfriends. There is a group of 5 of us that love a good happy hour. Last night, one hour turned into 5. We ate, drank and seriously laughed until we cried. We were THAT table. It was something so silly but we emailed about it all day long. It made my heart full.








Time with my husband. Tonight, he got home early enough to grill. We sat on the patio, grilled, sipped on wine and enjoyed the weather. The last few weeks have settled down for him at work and I've gotten him on the weekends too! Can I get an Amen?




Today is my Friday because Em.B is on a plane to Cali!!! One of my all time best gal pals is headed to visit! I've elected to take the rest of the week off so we have plenty of time for lounging, shopping, beaching, walking and talking. Heaven. She's the best and just what I need to jump start my summer. 


Her flight gets in at 9 PM and she has requested to head straight to In- N- Out. I knew we were friends for a reason.




Have a fabulous Wednesday!!

3 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Love all of your "loves" - I have many of the same... hubs, JL friends, spending time with friends, ect :) OH, and a clean house!!

Rebecca said...

Yay for more time with the hubby!

Come link up tomorrow with Thankful Thursday and let us know what you're thankful for this week!
http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

Taylor B. said...

So jealous that you have a spotless house! Your dinner sounded wonderful...it's always fun to be "that table"