This Wednesday I'm feeling super thankful and am loving lots!
A link up with Jamie should do the trick!
I'm Loving...
My trip to Savannah to see my grandma and family.
Tomorrow, my dad and I are taking off to the Peach State for a much needed few days in the deep South. I'll know we've made it when we stop at the boiled peanut stand.
That we just celebrated our 2 year anniversary!
We have done ALOT in the last 2 years and there is no one I would rather do it with. We
had a great dinner out in downtown last night with a fabulous mocktail for this gal.
We couldn't believe that next year we will need a babysitter!
Non- baby nurseries
I think there are a million adorable nurseries out there. Whether you go pink and girly
or blue and nautical, up to you. I personally want our babes room to feel like they could grow with a lot of it. Slight baby, not over the top. The walls will be some form of grey.
A little busy but loving the gray walls, dark dresser and more formal rug
Homemade Butterfinger?
I saw how they made Butterfingers one morning on our cross country trip. Thanks Food Network.
These days, when I see something I want, I gotta have it. I proceeded to get a Butterfinger at almost every rest stop/ gas station we stopped at from Oklahoma City to Memphis.
I have since curbed my awful habit.
In comes this Pinterest recipe that looks too good to be true. As soon as I can get my hands on some candy corn this will happen.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!!







3 comments:
mmm that butterfinger bar looks amazing!!
www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com
YAY YAY YAY! welcome back!
love you/miss you! xoxox
happy anniversary!
Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!
Post a Comment