We had the BEST Christmas with both families this holiday. It was amazing having both parents 10 minutes away and a home base where we could relax and regroup. Annnnnd today we aren't on a plane back to California. Lot's to be thankful for this season. We were spoiled with too many goodies and are now officially set in every department. There is literally nothing else we could want or need! Truly blessed I tell ya! A few of my favorite gifts this year...
Neutral studded flats. Lots of wear to come.
New king comforter in a darker color. We retired the white option we had for now since a bambino will soon be taking over.
Our second car seat. It ranges from a 4lb infant to a 70 pound child. All we need to do is install in hubs car and we are both set to roll with baby!
( J's parents are building a house on the water in NC so many a road trip are in our future. Car DVD players will be a lifesaver I'm sure!)
Sweet M monogram necklace. I was lucky enough to get one in silver and gold!
Monogrammed Mom Agenda planner. After looking at a million options, I decided this was the one that would work best for our fam. It has designated spots for meals, kids info, schedules and reminders. This, in addition to our family binder, should keep us straight!
This just tips the ice burg on how fortunate we were this year. Lots of love, excitement and anticipation for all that is to come!
___________________________________________
Unfortunately, right before the holiday we lost my grandmother. Luckily, she didn't suffer long and is finally re-united with my grandad (who we know was literally dancing when she arrived). They were an amazing example of love, dedication, humor and joy. In addition to a wife, mother and grandmother she was a talented pilot who taught soldiers to fly during the war. Truly amazing.
___________________________________________
I hope everyone had a great holiday and got to spend lots of quality time with family and friends!



1 comment:
It looks like you had a great holiday too! I love that comforter. I'm so sorry about your Grandmother, but it's good that she didn't suffer. I hope you have a wonderful new year!
Post a Comment