Just some things I'm lovin' right now...
1. Milly cocktail jacket and cigarette pants. Yes, I would wear this.
2. Tory Burch large Jaden tote. Great carry on for all those cross country flights coming up? Yes please
3. The Architect series of kitchen appliances J and I registered for. They are heavy duty, beautiful and just what I need to get my culinary career started. That plus a miracle.
4. This top that I just so happened to buy today at Forever 21. It looked so great with the skinny navy pants I bought to go with it :)
5. THIS long black dress. Im into ruffles right now. Weird.

6. Big, fun cocktail rings. Love the turquoise.
7. Graphic wallpaper in bathrooms and/or foyers.
8. White, light and bright master bedrooms with pops of color
9. Reading areas in said bedrooms
10. I must have, at somepoint in my life, a tub like this.









1 comment:
coveting that top right now...
and the bedroom as well.
Post a Comment