Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

Good Morning lovelies!



Over the next four days, I'm getting in some serious gf time by indulging in the following...


All images via Pinterest. Heart.


Enjoying my coffee and morning walks/talks with E




Lounging with mags/books...leading a life of leisure :)


Dining...ALOT. Al Fresco, at breakfast, dinners out. Yes, please


Wearing fancy sparkles and shorts? I don't know, I just loved this pic 


The gal is getting married, lot's of new outfits need to be secured.



Hittin' the beach. Probably not with Jackie though, but how classic?

getting mani's, pedi's, blowouts, whatever.


And it goes with out saying, indulging in some yummy bevs!






It's almost the weekend! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Just found your blog and am a new follower :)

I love that picture of Jackie O. She is probably one of my all time favorite women. Happy almost weekend to you too!

Lauren Caldwell said...

that looks like the PERFECT weekend!
Enjoy!
xo::Lauren @ tickled.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

YES, all of this looks like perfection.

MeredithT said...

Have a great time gals!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Sounds like a fabulous agenda! Love the sparkles with shorts.. and my name is Emily Ann too :)