First off, let me just say, " Hi, Mom!"...She told me she was sick of reading about the Southern Living Dream house on my blog. Please, as if you could get sick of that house.
1. This was the first weekend we've had "just us two" in probably 2 months. We have love love loved all our visitors and trips but it has been so nice to just sit. relax. clean and regroup. I got caught up on all the sleep I needed ( by taking a 4 hour nap Saturday!!), we hit up the local farmers market, I repainted our bedroom furniture, cleaned the house from top to bottom, went on a great walk with a gf, and even broke out the Uggs. Yes, a little unnecessary but it was kind of chilly here on Friday night so I jumped the gun ;) I can not wait for fall!
Over sized button up, riding boots, leggings, scarf, neutral? Yes please!
2. We had the best time in Sonoma with our friends A and R. The wedding we attended ( a co-worker of hubs and R) was SO GORG! The sun setting over the vineyard, long barn tables, flowers, romantic touches and perfect weather. It was seriously out of this world. They looked amazing and anywhere that serves mini- sliders and fries during cocktail hour is A-ok by me! We had the best time partaking in one tooooo many vineyards, relaxing, eating and enjoying wine country for the weekend. We discovered a few new fav reds as well that are going to be household staples from now on! Super fun!
I of course didn't take any pictures which is sad but oh so typical. I think A took a few so I'll have to see what I can get my hands on.
3. I'm currently rocking " You don't know Jacque" by OPI and it makes me happy. It's my transition color into Fall.It's what I wore on our wedding day and is one of my alllll time favorites.
4. To further force Fall upon Southern California, I'm making this Southern Living Pumpkin Crisp to take to my JL Potluck Tuesday. I have been craving pumpkin like no ones business. That and boiled peanuts. But really, that thats another story.
annnnnd....
I think thats enough misc for one Monday!
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment