Well hello there strangers, especially David!
I'm surprised they didn't shut down my URL and kick me off the blogosphere.
Even though I've been busy there are too many things I'm loving this Wednesday.
Yall, this show is my new guilty pleasure. Yes, the plot line is the same every week but Rachel Bilson is the cutest and I constantly try to convince J we need to find our own Bluebell to settle down in!
I have been loving Coffee-mates holiday creamers! A little peppermint really makes it feel like Christmas! The pumpkin was fabulous and next on my list is eggnog!
I made a coffe filter wreath for our chimney this holiday season. This is not my wreath but a general idea. Super cute and super neutral, just my style. Mine is sans ribbon and + one sparkly bird.
My sweet husband bought me tickets to see Wicked up in LA this weekend for my birthday! He knew I had been wanting to see it forever so we are heading up north for a mini getaway. So excited!
Revlon fire color burst gloss. The PERFECT Christmas red.
Black Cherry lipstick. Looks crazy dark but it's crazy amazing. I would have worn this on my wedding day if I had discovered it sooner. Be warned, it is very plum but I can't stop wearing it!
I'm Loving that we are staying at Mr. C's hotel in Beverly Hills for our getaway. It is to die for.
I'm seriously loving dark dark walls. Swoon.
My interior doors would all be painted black. All of 'em.
Happy alllll most December!!!













5 comments:
I saw Wicked last year. SO good. Hope you had a nice Planksgiving!!
i LOVE hart of dixie too :) just a fun,clean, cheesy show!
peppermint in my coffee makes me smile and swoon lol
cute blog!
I just started watching Hart of Dixie and I really like it! And lucky you for going to see Wicked! I hope you enjoy it :)
YAY! welcome back! ps. i miss you! xoxo
This coffee filter wreath is so pretty! And I would have had no idea that it was coffee filters. It looks soo much more complex than that.
Post a Comment