Well, as this post goes to "print" as they say, I will be at the doctors for my 40+2 appointment. An ultrasound plus an hour NST, hooked up to monitors to make sure my little love is doing a-ok. Great progress has been made but he's just baking away. The child weighs 8+ lbs already so I think he's ready to make his debut. My doctor doesn't like you to go too far past your due date so we will make a decision and see how it all goes. Baby should know that being late makes his momma anxious. I'm of the mind set that there is a greater plan and it will happen when/how it is supposed to happen.
Late or not, I guess I'll just enjoy my last few days of uninterrupted lounging and trash tv watching. Bliss I tell ya. Today I got restless, so Ann came over and helped me rearrange our master bedroom. I think J gets nervous when my mom comes over, somethings always bound to happen.
A few things going though my head/pinterest board....
Late or not, I guess I'll just enjoy my last few days of uninterrupted lounging and trash tv watching. Bliss I tell ya. Today I got restless, so Ann came over and helped me rearrange our master bedroom. I think J gets nervous when my mom comes over, somethings always bound to happen.
A few things going though my head/pinterest board....
Even though our babe isn't named Miller after the popular adult bev ( it's a family name on hub's side) I can't help but get the urge to include " It's Miller Time" on our birth announcements.
So Cheers! to good news at our appointment and a sweet boy any day now!





No comments:
Post a Comment