This morning all I've got is some misc. pins and weekend happenings via lowercase letters. If your feeling random as well, head over and link up.

Baking. I would love to spend all day in the kitchen. Instead of getting up the energy these days to experiment, I have been pinning of ton of to-dos with certain occasions in mind. First up, Chocolate Bourbon Pound Cake. Sold yet? Looks amazing.
Organization. Now that our house is 90% organized/cleaned for baby, I'm loving this cleaning sched my sister pinned. I think with an infant it's unrealistic to think I'll be able to tackle full day cleaning projects. Daily maintenance is going to be my motto.
Confession. One of my legitimate worries ( albeit embarrassing) is going into labor without having a fresh manicure and pedicure. I'm trying to push it as long as I can so it will be newer longer. Yes, this may sound ridiculous but well done nails just make me feel better. Why can't a gal just want to ensure that she feels put together after labor?
Date Nights. Since this babe could come at any minute, we are trying to take advantage of the last "just the two of us" time. Of course we can grab babysitters in the future but it will all be different. J indulged all of my weekend dining requests. A surprise trip to Mama Zu's on Thursday, Stellas for dinner Friday, Wendy's after a weird burger craving, and Chipotle for a mexican kick. He's a real doll.
Hope everyone has a great start to the week!




2 comments:
yay! i cant tell you how happy i am that youre back on the blogging train! can't believe it's almost time for miller's arrival :) can't wait to be an auntie! xooxox
i think daily chores are the best way to keep a clean house too, now i just need to be better about doing them! :)
Post a Comment