Sunday, December 12, 2010

Musings of an almost Monday

  Random things on this soon to be Monday...

 * While chatting with my dad about what I should get my mom for Christmas he laughed and in his jokingly but  I'm serious voice said " finish writing your wedding thank you notes ".... point taken dad, point taken. Crossing off the FINAL 10 or so tomorrow. 

* Mailing our first Christmas cards out tomorrow also! I wasn't sure we were going to be Christmas card people but we SO are.

* Speaking of my dearest dad, every year my sisters and I normally go in for a big gift or group effort. Last year it was a record player that would play his old tunes and convert them onto a CD etc since he was always saying he wished he could listen to his records. Never opened, promptly returned. We were so very wrong haha. This year we chipped in for a big gift for him and my moms upcoming trip to Italy. It was his idea, in a not so subtle hint, so if it gets returned this year Im officially out :)  Must mail Jules the check for my portion. 

* How much laundry and how many dishes can two people go through?

* Our friend and one of J's groomsmen Chuck will be here Tuesday thru Sunday staying with us. Yah! I love visitors!!

* While having a Christmas-y date night on Saturday J and I discovered our "puppy".  We are  sooo far away from getting a dog but when we are ready to pull the trigger my dream dog is out there. Here me out...

J grew up with the sweetest Cocker Spaniel


I want a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel


Put them together, which we didn't know was an option, and you get a  Cockalier!


I died. 

* The heating people are coming to take a look at our non-functioning unit tomorrow. Between 12- 5. There has got to be a better way to do these appointments. Plus, it's going to be 83 degrees tomorrow so I even feel a little silly having someone fix it because we definitely don't need it!

* Note to self, bake Christmas cookies, cinnamon bread etc tomorrow btw 12 -5. 


Ok, if you haven't fallen asleep yet reading this post...


Have a great Monday!!!!










No comments: