Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WILW



What Im loving Wednesday is here! I've found so many pictures and ideas I love lately so I'd thought I'd share since I'm loving them all....

LOVE. A bathroom or guest room will have these stripes one day...with white furniture, if you couldn't tell already


I'm LOVING chalkboard paint? I just think it's such a fun thing. Plus, if your a kid, who wouldn't love to have a full wall thats fair game whenever you get the urge to scribble.


I will be making this pillow as soon as I can get my hands on some burlap. I am LOVING anything burlap or natural looking these days. ( coming from the gal with nothing but fake greenery in her house for the holidays...oh well)



Anything My Sweet Savannah does I really LOVE. How cute is this hot chocolate station set up?


This advent calendar will be making its debut next year around here... also made by My Sweet Savanna. I wasn't kidding, I LOVE everything. Lots of little ornaments that you hang on the tree day by day to count down till Christmas. 

   I'm also LOVING that my sister Julie is coming out to visit in January. She lives in Greenwich CT and works in NYC. Before my apartment was ready in the city she let me graciously live with her for 2 weeks where we indulged on diet coke, corndog nugs, potato cones and Cosi sandwiches. It was ridiculous! I'm super super excited!!

I'm LOVING this song. Reminds me of my moh Kate. It is such a funky Christmas song but for some reason it really reminds me of my childhood? We can get into that later. Every time we would ride the train out to Long Island to see her fam we would pass through Hollis Queens. So naturally, we would quote this song ALOT. haha in fact I can't stop listening to it.





HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!

No comments: