Today's another Top 2 Tuesday with Taylor!
Head on over, link up and tell us what your jammin' to!
Head on over, link up and tell us what your jammin' to!
Top 2 Songs on your Ipod.
I've gotten a little tired of my Ipod so I've been streaming Pandora on it constantly. My top 2 stations this week are.....
{1}
"Adele"
I'm on this bandwagon and I'm loving whatever she does. The great thing about her station on Pandora is it gives you other things that you might like. It's pretty smart.
{2}
"Beach Boys"
Can you tell I'm ready for summer? It's the best station because it plays all the beach music that makes me want to hit the sand.
Hope everyone's having a great start to their weeks!!

7 comments:
I picked Adele too!!!
Hopping over for T2T! I also picked Adele too - love her sound!
I picked Adele too, I am loving her right now!! Great picks
I love the Beach Boys and California Girls! Summer is almost here!!!
Adele is a new favorite of mine too! I'm so glad you picked Beach Boys though! I thought I was the only 20 something with the Beach Boys on my IPod :)
Great choices! So many people picked Adele...I'm going to have to download it ASAP!
Hi! Found you through the link up!
Great choices..I especially love the Beach Boys!!
Post a Comment