Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WILW

Is it Wednesday already??? I love it!


 I just got home from stuffing 1,152 Easter eggs for the JL hunt this weekend. I'm not going to the hunt so I offered to help stuff the eggs. Of course it was an " egg stuffing happy hour". Geeeesh. Unfortunately, my method was stuff one, eat a piece of candy, stuff one, eat a piece of candy  and so on :Mid way through I had to uncross my legs because my skinny jeans were getting a liiiiitttle too skinny if you know what I mean! 



So since it's Wednesday it's time to link up with one of the cutest gals around, Jamie, for What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm LOVING.....

...this Emerson Made table runner. Isn't giving thanks what it's all about?

...this Halston, in this color. I love the pleats and the shape.

....the naps I could take riiiiiiight on one of those swings.

...the amazing turkey burgers we've been grilling. Plus, the amazing weather that's perfect for it.

....the 4 packs of Easter egg dye I got at Target. Can you tell I was getting nostalgic about my childhood?

.....all the light, french doors, flowers and marble in this kitchen


.... THAT tub. Plus some bubbles.


..... the fact that after working multiple 17 hour days in a row hubs and I are headed to a hockey game to chill out and hang out. He works so so hard and I know is so so tired at the moment. A little one on one time where he can have a beer and watch sports just might do the trick.

And one final thing...



Have a great one!






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I'd like to take a nap on one of those also! :)

Chelley N said...

Stopping by from the WILW link-up to say hi! I also bought an Easter Egg dye kit the other day... can't wait to relive those childhood moments :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that orange dress!! Amazing!

The Pressley Family said...

cute blog:)

LC said...

I love that table runner. It's the perfect thing to help you keep in mind what's really important.

Lauren Caldwell said...

that table runner is AMAZING! And now I'm officially craving some Easter candy! :)

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Emily said...

you missed one...lousy friend

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Oh how I'd love to nap on one of those swings too!