Today's top 2 Tuesday is a light and fun one over at Taylor's fabulous blog!
Head on over and link up and tell us what your fav top 2 drinks are!
I thought I'd do a few of my fav summer treats!
{1}
My year round all time, can't live without, can't make it through the day without one drink. Pardon my flair for the dramatic today, I'm not feeling well.
Fountain Diet Coke. Preferably with pellet ice. Preferably with pellet ice and a large straw from McDonald's. Too bad that combination doesn't exist but a gal can dream right?
{2} Blue Lagoons
I have no idea what these frozen concoctions are to be honest. All I know if it's too strong we cut it with Diet Dew and my sweet father in law scoops it out of a huge magical bucket out of the freezer. How can you not love that? A summer celebration at my in-loves, as I like to call them, is never complete with some great convo outside around the table with some blue lagoons. Pure heaven.
( P.S Milly if your reading, can't wait to see you guys in July! xoxo)
{3}
Frozen Mint Juleps
We affectionately refer to this as " the mint drink" in my household. Oh my stars are they unreal. It's a southern staple frozen to Margarita consistency. My dad and brother in law spent the Friday afternoon of my rehearsal making buckets of these beauties for us to enjoy on the trolley downtown after our ceremony. It was an amazing way to get the party started for sure! One of my fav memories.
1 can of frozen lime-aide, 1 can Vodka, 10-12 mint leaves, blender full of ice. You'll thank me later.
This is what mint drinks do to some fam!
So Cheers!
and have a happy Tuesday lovelies!






6 comments:
The frozen mint julep sounds amazing - will absolutely be trying that this summer!!
fountain diet coke with pellet ice ... we might be twins. I could SURVIVE on these alone! :)
Those frozen mint julips look DELISH too!
xo! Lauren @ tickled.
I'm going to have to try those frozen mint julips...they look delicious!
I wish every single place had pellet ice...it is so good! That frozen blue lagoon drink looks delicious and so do the frozen mint juleps! Yum!
i also love fountain sodas with pellet ice. and i also love a styrofoam cup. sonic is my ultimate go to. I actually gave up diet cokes last sunday. It's been a hard week and a half. I did it for diet purposes. I used to drink them through an IV (or 3-4 per day).
i am literally obsessed with diet coke.
i constantly crave an ice cold diet coke with crushed ice and lemon. always fountain thought. never from the can.
love your blog! i just found it. newest follower:)
xo
ben-and-alex.blogspot.com
Post a Comment