Monday, June 6, 2011

Misc Monday!!

Yikes. It's been crazy, busy wonderful around here and the blog has once again fallen behind. 
I thought I'd throw some  misc. things I'm loving out there on this Monday.


  
           For my weekly nail color choice I did something a little crazy. I'd been seeing all these pics of turquoise-y nails so I bit the bullet and tried the trend. I'm loving it. Essie's Turquoise and Caicos




We are moving AGAIN. 
I know that may seem nuts but this is our final one haha... We were starting to feel like we needed to go ahead and find a more permanent place. We'll in typical us style we were on a walk one day and found it. Its 6 houses from the beach, you can see the water from the front, has amazing courtyards and room for us to grow. For now, a small pic of the windows and french doors to the center yard.  It's a 1940's spanish ranch style,  built in a 'u' with such great flow. Once we get out stuff inside it will be an amazing place for us to stay.




The new house is much larger then our current place soooo you know I'm glued to design sites. 





I'm with Carrie on this one. I am loving jean shorts for summer. 2 years ago I would have sworn on my life I wouldn't have worn them ever again. Wellllllll, a flowy top and some jorts are just what I'm rocking these days.




This blog {here} and this party. Both amazing. She's a mom of 6, almost 7 and threw the most amazing Easter party for her kids. In all white. In her carport. Seriously, go check it out.


The Help was amazing. I just finished it and can't wait to see the movie.





 Have a happy happy Monday!!!



4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Your new house sounds amazing! Please post more pics soon!

jessica said...

Love that nail polish!!

And yes, your house sounds amazing!! Can't wait to hear more about it! :)

Liz said...

again! haha... awesome. I am sure you love getting things arranged and re-arranged. Also i am reading the help too! love it!

Glitterista said...

So exciting to find a new place. I dream of someday living closer to water. Love the Turqs & Caicos polish. ;)