Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thirsty Thursday?

With snow on the ground here this morning, I can't help but crave warm summer temps and cool summer cocktails. My go to? Gin and Tonic with rosemary and cucumber. A close second, ANYTHING with St. Germain. Maybe mixed with champagne. Can you tell I'm ready for some adult bevs?

Instead of indulging quite yet, I've been making a mental list of what will be gracing our  bar  in the next few months.



Champagne over popsicles



Gin and Grapefruit




St. Germain with Champagne


Lemon and Rosemary Champagne


Southern Peach Cocktail


Strawberry Basil Sangria


And the finish it off... Bourbon Chocolate Milkshakes



Of course, all of these should be consumed out of the perfect stemless wine glass. I can't get enough of  these {ANTHROPOLGIE FROSTED PANES TUMBLERS} 
I first saw them on Natalie's blog {here}



2 comments:

Laura Wyatt said...

bahaha! i laughed to myself when i saw all of your recent pins!

thinking of a trip to RIC in march/april :) xoxoo

Jordon said...

I am dying for warmer temps already! This cold weather puts the worst damper on my moods!