We are still waiting for Mr. Miller to make his debut but today we have our last appointment and final non-stress test. We will be walking out of the office with a PLAN. Induction isn't my dream scenario but my little love is snug and cozy. Shoot, if I knew it was 11 degrees outside I'd stay inside too!
Regardless, some things I'm loving while we wait.....
THE Nursery. Still need some additions once he's born but we did take a few cell phone pics the other night once we got the curtains hung. I need to get more complete pics soon once the final styling is done.
Great Recipes. These are 2 recipes that I've been craving lately and hopefully will be making again sometime soon. They are amazing.
Caramelized onion beer bread
Balsamic onion tart with goat cheese
This Painting. I need to figure out how to make this STAT. I'm loving the gold/gray combo. Would be PERFECT hanging on our very blank dining room wall.
Pinterest Love. Thanks to a few hours of lounging and browsing the last few days I've now got a large list of projects/outfits on my mind.
Thanks to my California girlfriends, we have a very nice bottle of bubbly waiting in the fridge. Just waiting to bring our baby home so we can break into it! Cross your fingers for the end of this week!











4 comments:
Stopping by from WILW...the nursery is so pretty and cozy looking! Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of baby!! My "baby" will be 15 months tomorrow! Love all the putfits you pinned too. Happy Wednesday!
LOVE LOVE LOVE! miller's nursery looks awesome!!
love you! xoxoxoxo
New Follower and I love the nursery pictures! I am sure you are more than ready for a glass of champagne!
LOVE your nursery! It is perfect and so so sweet!
Post a Comment