Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brainstormin' and dreamin'

When we move to California its a whole new, bright, clean slate. A new house/apt/townhouse? Who knows. All I do know, is that over the past few months and as we start to register for all our lovely gifts, I've been trying to think about what style I want to infuse our new pad with. Modern, country ( no thanks), beachy, romantic, so many options! I was perusing my new fav website and finally found something I loved!

The Hamptons house of writer Erica Berry in Somethings Gotta Give.... light, bright, clean, bay window, built ins, a closet to die for? A gal can dream right.


                                     











 As I started packing some stuff up today (to make the first of 2 moves in the next 7 months) I realized how much stuff I have. I packed up over 20 pairs of shoes and those were just the winter ones I don't wear on a regular basis. Soooo basically what Im saying is I need a closet that big and magnificent right?

No comments: