Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Could I beeeee a worse blogger?

What do I do with some/most of  my free time? I love to watch cooking shows, anything on HGTV, lounge occasionaly but above all... Im obsessed with reading blogs.  There I said it. Im addicted. It's not just me, a certain roomie of mine is just as bad I swear :)  I have a running tab of 10-12 I check on a daily basis. Do I know all of the people personally? No.  Do I sometimes refer to them in conversation with said roomate like we know them? Yes. If I met them in public could I carry on a conversation based on their blogs and ask them pertinent questions about their life? Absolutely. I get sucked into reading for hours on end about peoples lives, jobs, anything.  We aren't creepy, just curious. Contrary to a J's personal beliefs it's just a hobby. He does fantasy footall, I do blogs. I call it even



 On a sidenote, Yah for my wedding bouquet!! We met with the florist the other day and picked out some gorg flowers, all white of course, except for these babies. They are black and white anemones. Im in L-O-V-E!  As for the other table arrangements (all 23 of them)  we picked something a little smaller. Think shiny mint julep cups with small white arrangements of peonies and lithianthus. I take back every negative thing I ever said about flowers. So much fun!

No comments: