Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things I'm loving right now...

1. Vikki, from Real Housewives of Orange County, is showing her appreciation for her staff this week at her office. How you may ask? Fruit baskets? Catered lunch? Something better. She organized a surprise Botox and spray tanning party for her hard working employees. Seriously? Yes, in fact she's dead serious. Duh, its a beauty day as she calls it. I pretend to hate it but I'm not promising I won't apply for a job at her office when I move out there. You know, just to see what its like.

2. Tory Burch Revas. Yellow patent leather. Yes please.



3. Chocolate Milk. It's delicious. End of story

4. New Food Network show!  Mexican Made Easy. It's a must watch. Ok, its a must DVR since it comes on at 9:30 Saturday mornings but I hope to get some new fav recipes.

5. That, as of today, there are exactly 7 months until I get to do this.... Well, not exactly this because a certain bridesmaid said this would be her worst nightmare :)  Regardless, time is flying by and I seriously can't wait.

                    

No comments: