
Monday, December 6, 2010
Im back!
I am back home on the West Coast! Even though I wish the circumstances were different, I got some much needed family and friends time. We cried, we laughed and we got things done. With Christmas like 2 weeks away, unreal btw, us Kennedy's got the ball rolling with a Christmas day on Sunday. We decorated, decorated, shopped and decorated some more. We went to the Corona del Mar Christmas walk with some friends but unfortunately except for the beer and wine garden, it was kind of a bust. Regardless, our house is brimming with Christmas cheer. Pictures to come. We have a busy 2 weeks with a very special visitor coming to interview at Children's Hospital of Orange County, christmas parties, the Newport Beach boat parade, christmas potluck dinner with friends and lots of holiday movies to watch. Tis the season! :) Until I can get my pics up, here are a few showing how we do it out here....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thank gawd. Work was getting boring today!
Post a Comment