Tuesday, December 14, 2010

T2T






Todays Top 2 Tuesday is favorite board games! So fun! Head on over to Taylor's blog and link up!


     (1)

Mall Madness
 One of my favs growing up! My sisters or friends and I could play for hours! You have a shopping card you have to fulfill by shopping at the different stores in the two story mall. When you get into a store and want to buy the item you have to swipe your debit card! It either denies the purchase by saying in a surfer voice " Sorry dude,we're out of stock, try again later" or lets you buy it. Sometimes for a sale or clearance price! You also can go to the ATM and get out money...  Thinking about it now,  it's really the root of my shopping addiction. Yikes. I still won't let my parents get rid of it.



(2)

The Mexican Train Game
I don't even know how to describe this game except for it's a blast! I got snowed in at my in-laws one weekend and J, his parents and I played for hours!  It got fiercely competitive. I seriously love it! Plus, every time you make a certain play you get to push the train in the middle  and it plays a very loud
 " choooo choooo". We stopped pushing about halfway through the second game though for obvious reasons. You can only listen to " chooo chooo" so many times in one sitting!





J took me on the BEST Christmas surprise date last night and as soon as I get pics loaded I'll do a HUGE post on that! 


Hope everyones having a good Tuesday!!!




2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the Mexican Train too! I haven't played in so long, great reminder!

Unknown said...

I forgot about Mall Madness. I used to love that game!