Wowsers! I don't even know what to say. If I had been able to stay awake past 8 PM any of the last 12 or so nights I promise I would have blogged or at least caught up on some of my fav blog reading! As much as I'm learning from my job, I am a one gal show sometimes.This means that most days I can barely catch my breath switching btw my computer screens, designing and talking to people. Things are settling down and I finally am back to blogging regularly. Hopefully. Definitely. Maybe.
What better way to break into the blogging world again then with a WILW?
I'm LOVING the yellow tulips J brought me from Trader Joe's. He knows if there aren't white options, go for yellow. Gotta love him
I'm LOVING that we are entertaining the idea of going to Paris the week between Christmas and New Years. It would be cold but oh so fabulous. Plus. I could throw in some work while I'm there right?
I am LOVING LOVING the vino happy hour I had with some of my gal pals Monday. Yes, Monday. It was that kind of start to the week. We keep an email chain going through the days and it was a whole lotta, " I need this. When are we going" " Amen" emails. We sat outside, next to the fire at a restaurant across from my house. All the stress melted away. I love that.
I'm LOVING that two of the groomsmen from our wedding, and good friends of J and I, are here in Cali. They will all be trekking to Sin City this weekend for some boys time. It makes me so happy that J gets some time away with his man friends. The boy works so hard and deserves a break.
I am LOVING our new beach chairs we got this weekend. They can be worn like a back pack, have a cooler and head rest built in. See the cup holder with the DC? Heaven. Since we walk to the beach it makes it super easy to tote our stuff.
I'm LOVING my new ruffle cardigan I scored from Ross last Friday. I walked across the street from my office to check it out and my pay check was outta there! I kid, but I did score lots and lots of great stuff. I never have any luck at Ross but I think I found the mothership of all stores. Coincidence? I think not.
I'm LOVING that I've found my perfect summer nail combo. Weird I know, but I'm never without nail polish these days so this was a big deal. I don't wear pink unless it's almost white so I needed something neutral/dark that I could rock all the time.
Toes Essie Wicked.
Nails, Essie Sand Tropez
haha I know you all were dying to know. Such an exciting combo.
And lastly, I'm loving this song that reminds me of my sweet husband.
Hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday!!!!
xoxo









6 comments:
That cardigan is so cute! I'd like one of them for my spring wardrobe. :)
I love your tulips and your Paris picture is great! I WILL go to Paris one day and I cant wait!!
Tulips are my favorite!
Going to Paris between Christmas and New Years is a dream of mine!!!
Glad you're back! And glad that work is going so well! I love the nail polish colors that you picked. The Sand Tropez is really great. Have you tried the Sally Hansen stick on nails yet?
Adorable cardigan!
A trip to Paris? Sounds amazing!
And that's the coolest beach chair, ever! :)
Post a Comment