Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WILW

  Happy Wednesday!
 I am ready for the weekend!!! Until then, a brief WILW with adorable Jamie.




I'm LOVING........



....Gucci gypsy dresses


....bell bottoms and the fact that I'm wearing them to work today


....my husband. One day I hope we are as cute as this :)


...that Easter, a fav holiday of mine, is around the corner


.....that we have some visitors lined up for the summer...parents, in-laws and some besties


...the green monster. It's amazing!


...the beautiful weather and beach I'm dying to enjoy with J this weekend.


And just for fun...

5 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

That beach looks so nice.. how fun!

meghan said...

Love the Gucci dresses. Now, do you like this Naked brand green monster or do you have a recipe that you create? I've been wanting to make one, but I keep forgetting to add ingredients to my grocery list.

Jenni said...

Awww, I love that picture of the old people! I absolutely love seeing old couples holding hands, too cute!

Kit said...

Great things that you are loving today!!! Love those dresses!

natasha {schue love} said...

Love when we have visitors coming to town...that's the best! And such a cute photo of you and your hubby...in the future! :)