Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday!

Hi gals! I hope you lovelies are having a great start to your weeks! We are gearing up for a couple busy weeks and weekends around our house,  but all in good fun! Today's T2T is super fabulous! Head on over to Taylor's blog and link up.


Top 2 Fav Celebrity Hairstyles

{1}
Reese Witherspoon. Specifically Reese in "Legally Blonde". That movie, at some point, defined my life. I love love LOVE that movie. It never gets old.. My one claim to fame is that I had her hair colorist do my blonde once. It. Was. Awesome. It was one of those surreal NYC moments and best part was...it was compliments of my boss, who called and got me right in. 
Her hair is so bouncy, shiny and fabulous. So is she for that matter. 



other adorable Reese styles....






{2}

If I was going to cut my hair short, I would absolutely rock the "Cameron Diaz" from the Holiday. One of my poor besties Kate... I interrupt her at least once a week on gchat to discuss whether or not I should cut my hair and if in fact, I should go for the "Cameron". She always says I should, but I won't, and she's right. Maybe when I'm chasing around some bambinos and don't have time to spray 37 volumizing products in my hair to get 1/2 an inch of lift. That's another sad, sad story.



I would also LOVE this outfit. Thanks. 




Soooo there ya have it :) What hairstyles are you loving??

5 comments:

Lauren Caldwell said...

I love both of those! I had the Cameron bob for a while and am SLOWLY growing mine out! I still go back & forth with whether I should chop it again! :)

Lauren @ tickled.

Jenni said...

Reese is on my list too. Cameron's bob is cute!

meghan said...

I love Cameron Diaz's hair because she doesn't have a whole lot, and neither do I, and she always does so well with it!

Anonymous said...

i always find myself carrying a reese pic with me to the hairstylist!

Anonymous said...

I love Reese...she's just so cute!