Monday, April 4, 2011

Misc!

Happy Monday!

I'm linking up with Carissa for another round of Misc Monday. Gotta have something to brighten your morning right?






 My little blog got a little botox over the weekend! Not that I didn't love  my blog design before or  my gorgeous friend that created it, but I saw a Sweet Simplicity design by Lindsey on Saturday night and before I could harness all my happy feelings it was already installed for me! I checked my own blog compulsively yesterday, knowing that there was nothing new to read or anything I wanted to post, just to take a look at the new design. Genius. 

.......................

If you haven't already discovered this website, you have to subscribe to their emails NOW. You've Got Supper sends you weekly healthy and fast menus plus the according grocery lists. They have so many great recipes up their sleeve and tips to boot. It was started by two moms who needed to get out of a dinner rut. We've all been there. Not only are the recipes fantastic, but the gals are the cutest ever! I know Susan and she's a rockstar inside the kitchen and out. 


...........................

J's playing in a charity golf tournament tomorrow with some other attorneys from his firm. I'm so excited for him because he's really missed playing. We went to a golf superstore and got him some new digs and accessories to get ready for tomorrow. I'm sorry, not accessories, very manly golf equipment?



.......................................

I scored some great finds at forever 21 on Friday. It's not my fav store because I'm 5'10 and everything fits like a shirt, even if its a dress. BUT, I did get a great bag and some tops

the modern silhouette top. I wore it to dinner with some gals Friday and haven't taken it off yet. It's Sunday. That's how much I love it. 

Amazing oversized, perfect for summer nights cardigan

..........................

I went on a Kindle downloading spree the other night. I'm currently reading The Pioneer Woman's book 
" Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" right now. Say what you will, it is fantastic. 



...............................

I watch way too many episodes of Criminal Minds. I can't help it, I love it. I know I have a problem though when I'm home alone and convinced the mailman is a predator. Seriously? 


..............................

Related to Criminal Minds, I spent a good 30 minutes researching if you really could be a profiler in the BAU. That lead into what it took to be in the FBI. I picture my interview would go something like Elle Woods Harvard law school interview...
 " A fashion major?" " Well sir we've never had one before and aren't we always looking for diversity?" 




.......................................



Ok lovelies, I think that's enough Misc. for one Monday. Busy busy week but thats how I like 'em!


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooh...thanks for the tip on "You've got dinner!"

I am going to have to sign up as I've lost all creativity related to meals as of late...which of course leads to NO food in our house!

Happy Monday

Katie said...

Your blog design is adorable! Super cute! I love what you got at Forever 21. I am 5'9 and I totally understand what you are saying about their clothes fitting short. I feel like an Amazon there sometimes!

Lauren Caldwell said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new design! looks AMAZING! :)

And I too LOVE Criminal Minds ... even though it gives me creepy feelings and the occasional nightmare, I can't turn it off!

Can't wait to check out the recipe website! I create menus every week for us and it can get difficult!

xo! Lauren @ tickled.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new design!! the fonts and colors are awesome! xoxo

Nicole said...

The first thing I though when I clicked on your blog is "I love her design"! :) And a short girl like me NEVER has to worry about a dress being too short... only too long!

meghan said...

I love the new design. So pretty.

I just went and signed up for the recipe website. Thanks for the recommendation!

Candace said...

I'm over from MM and WILW -

I LOVE Criminal Minds!! I'm so addicted to all types of shows like that, but CM is my favorite. I could watch re-runs over and over.