Shhhheeeeesh!
I am embarrassed even writing this post hahah.. In our house we have two good size bedrooms both with closets built in and the master closet is really large (Not to mention 2 dressers in there as well)...now with all this space my hubby still has to go to both rooms every morning to get dressed for work because his clothes wont fit in our room :( ...haha yes I feel bad about this. I counted this morning, I have 72 pairs of shoes stuffed in my room!
I also have things like two drawers and bins full of heavy winter sweaters...I used to live in Blacksburg and New York City so I can see where I accumulated them but in SoCal they realllllly aren't necessary are they? Yikes. Sounds like I need a closet overhaul so my sweet hubby can live in our room :) I'll be overhauling and making some serious donations today while he's at work.... wish me luck! Maybe I'll get them looking like this......
P.S Im hoping my mom doesn't read this post because she always ALWAYS tells me the amount of clothes and shoes I own are " Sinful, just sinful"....welllllll then maybe we shouldn't have ransacked the J.Crew sale together :) ...hahaha she's a funny gal!





No comments:
Post a Comment