The cutest gal Taylor, over at The Undomestic Momma, always does a Top 2 Tuesday that tons of blogging gals link up with, so I thought I would join!
This T2T is top 2 old, fav, photos...however old, doesn't matter...I cheated and did 3 :)
My apparently hippie MOH Kate and I as kids...it cracks me up because we are showing off the sports watches we swore by, dandelion headbands and as always, holding hands! ( It's our signature pose haha) It's a miracle we don't have matching outfits on bc I swore we wore them everyday...
This literally makes me cry I laugh so hard every time I look at it! This was from my bridal luncheon the day before our wedding. Someone taking the pics said to jump so we all did casual, 1/2 jumps and then there is Kate rockin' the serious air! Wearing her bridesmaid robe of course. Plus, all of our faces are priceless...
When I lived in New York City J would fly in to visit a LOT....we really loved our NYC weekends together and were just talking about how we loved our time there. This was taken by our friend Megan while walking down a NY street. I absolutely LOVE it. In fact, my incredible and super sweet sister -in-law Katie had it made into a charcoal painting for us as a wedding gift and it now has a front and center locale in our new home! She even had them paint in the chrysler building in the background because it was a fav of mine and she replaced the ugly van with a taxi cab. The top of the cab even got monogrammed to say " East Goes West" and our wedding date...Its seriously my fav thing!
(excuse the weird glare)





1 comment:
im so glad you're back to blogging! i love love love the charcoal painting of that pic!
Post a Comment