Mondays are not my favorite days but the weather is picture perfect so that helps! We had a great weekend with lots of relaxing for me, cocktails with friends and unfortunately lots of work for J! He got a time sensitive client call on Friday at 5:20 pm! Who does that? When things like that happen apparently attorneys don't get weekends :( But we compromised and while he worked last night, he ordered "Did you hear about the Morgans?" for me on demand..( he can't stand SJP but you know she's one of my favs..)
I seriously love menu planning for our weeks..its weird how much I like it. I also love spending forever in the grocery store...even though I love going with J, its better I go alone....I try to buy everything on Sunday then play it by ear depending on mood throughout the week...
Sooo thats what we have on tap in the kitchen! Hope everyone is having a great start to their weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment