Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Im linking up with  adorable Jamie again this week for a little WILW! 


This week is pretty simple...Im LOVING that its holiday season! Hubs pointed out last night that he's super excited to be heading into our first holiday season as a Mr. and Mrs!  So am I! Im so excited to start new traditions and celebrate together! Living 3000 miles away from our families is tough this time of year but Im so so thankful for everything we have been blessed with out here in California. Yep, definitely lots to be thankful for this year.....



Just looking at these pictures makes me so so so happy!  My birthday has been on Thanksgiving a couple of times over the last 26 years so that makes it even more exciting! 






And just because it doesn't snow here, it doesn't mean we don't do holidays! 




Darn, now I have to go bake some cookies...all this holiday talk and all :) 




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I'm loving all those Christmas pictures!

Hope you've had a great day!

Anonymous said...

i love what im loving wednesday! maybe ill play along next week!

mab said...

Hi Em! I was just getting ready to delete your blog since I thought you had given up on it. Glad to see you're at it again so we can keep up with y'all. Miss you guys already!! Love, Boyds (love blogs especially when things are way too quiet around here)