Friday, November 5, 2010

Cheers!

With the holidays right around the corner I can feel a good party coming on! Company Christmas parties, thanksgiving dinners, family cocktail nights, its all to die for! There is little I love more than getting all dressed up with somewhere to go! I  couldn't help but post a few of my leading favorites...

via Nordstrom

this also comes in a drool worthy mushroom color, via Nordstrom

Balmain, one of my fav french designers, via net-a-porter 

Sooooooo many gorg ruffles :) via net-a-porter



Thakoon Addition via net-a-porter

   Now this little baby I would do with black tights  and these CL suede boots ( not everyone loves the light and dark but I really am digging it)




Let the festivities begin!!
Cheers!


Some of the gals cheers'n the first night of my bach weekend!




1 comment:

Liz said...

i will be wearing the 1st dress to our 2nd fiesta friday.

(is it weird that i commented with minutes of you posting)