Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

I saw this on a few of my fav gals blogs and decided to join in! 


 1What are your middle names? formerly Ann, now Tretiak; his Alexander


2. How long have you been together? it was 3 years in August; Married almost 3 months :)

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 10 years!

4. Who asked who out?  he asked me after laying some "ground work" as he calls it

5. How old are each of you?  I'm almost 26, he will be 26 in June

6. Did you go to the same school? Same high school, J graduated from William and Mary and me from Virginia Tech

7. Are you from the same home town?  yep, Richmond!

8. Who is the smartest?  hahah him with some things, me with others?

9. Who majored in what?  I was apparel, housing, resource management; merchandising management  he was marketing with a concentration in finance and then law

10. Who is the most sensitive?  def me

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?  arrrrrruba

12. Who has the worst temper?  we both get irritated about different things but neither one of us has a huge temper; I definitely get irritated more..whoops

13. How many children do you want? 2-4? There are 3 in his fam and 4 in mine so I guess we will see :)

14. Who does the cooking?  me and Im obsessed with it

15. Who is more social? we are both "people people"; he's super great with groups of people he doesn't know and can talk to anyone, I'm definitely not shy or reserved but I don't totally dig rooms of complete strangers

16. Who is the neat freak?  I'm going to go politically correct on this one and say we both have our strengths and weaknesses when it comes to being neat.

17. Who is the most stubborn? I think I am?

18. Who wakes up earlier?  J during the week, we normally get up together on weekends

19. Where was your first date?  officially it was Coppola's in NYC 

20. Who has the bigger family I've got 3 sisters, he's got 2

21. Do you get flowers often?  on special occasions

22. How do you spend the holidays a big TBD. We are hosting Thanksgiving here at our house this year for us and J's sister from San Fran. We are red eyeing back for Christmas and will have about 4 days with our families so whatever we do will be fun and action packed! I'm just excited to see everyone!

23. Who is more jealous?  ehh neither but he's very protective in a good way

24. How long did it take to get serious?  Since we had known each other for so long and knew each other so well it took me until I finished my first glass of wine on our second date, Les Halles on Park Ave, I knew I was going to marry him after that date. 

25. Who eats more?  him normally but trust me, I can eat

26. What do you do for a living?  I am currently an "international woman of leisure" but am looking for a job in our fine new city ( I previously worked in fashion and  mag industry in ny and am trying to go a similar creative route) , J's a corporate attorney. 

27. Who does the laundry? me but J has a very particular way of folding his clothes, Im learning :) 

28. Who's better with the computer? I email and blog. Thats it

29. Who drives when you are together?  He always does. He is a better driver and Im not embarrassed by that, BUT I did beat him on our CA drivers written test. Being a true lawyer he found some discrepancies with the poorly written questions on his test and credited that to his missed answers. 

30. What is your song? Im not sure we have a "song" but we danced to Michael Buble's "You've Got What It Takes" at our wedding. It was a BLAST!


                            
   Hope everyone has

 a great weekend!









No comments: