Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Wednesday!


Time to link up with Jamie this week for another round of WILW! Gotta love Wednesdays!

I'm LOVING (and missing) my college sistas! I couldn't head back east for homecoming this year and was definitely sad about missing such good quality time with the gals. My sweet friend Alex sent me one of the shirts they had made for the tailgate with a precious card! It made my day!

Cronies <3 Hokies

and because they are beautiful...







I'm LOVING that we had some trick-or-treaters! It was so much fun to hand out candy and see all the costumes. It was more fun to watch J pick out and set aside candy every time someone came to the door so they wouldn't get his favs! We had the cutest little boys that jumped out and tried to scare me at the door..they were definitely hopppppped up on sugar!

I'm LOVING my new fav place to have a drink, Gulfstream!  It's across the street from our house and it has the BEST outside patio with fire pits and adirondack chairs ...we got some drinks with our friends A &R before passing out candy and it was so incredibly relaxing!! 

I'm LOVING LOVING LOVING that one of my oh so fabulous sisters-in-law Katie is coming down from San Francisco for Thanksgiving! It's one of my fav holidays and having more family here will just make it that much better!  I can't wait to eat, drink, and visit!

(Katie and Kelly on the trolley at the wedding)

In addition to my 3 sisters, I definitely got blessed with 2 more!


and as always I'm LOVING my incredible hubby!











3 comments:

Kit said...

You have some great things you love! I am your newest follower!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

What pretty girlfriends you have!

Hope you had a great day!

star said...

You and your friends are so fun! I can't wait to read more of your blog!