Happy Hump-day!
I hope everyones having a great Wednesday! Since it IS Wednesday, you know what that means! A little What I'm Loving over at Jamie's blog...link up and go check her out!
I'm LOVING that on Friday I'm going to meet one of my all time fav ladies.....
Ina Garten! She's doing a book signing on this beauty ...
She makes the BEST stuff and does a good amount of French fare which is my obsession...I'm currently watching her on Food Network and she's doing a french dinner party..tres magnifique! She also started cooking and throwing her famous dinner parties when she was working as a budget analyst for the White House, which entailed writing the nuclear energy budget and policy papers on nuclear centrifuge plants for Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter. Yikes! The gal can certainly multi-task!
I am beyond excited!
Im LOVING that my sweet hubby researches the Williams Sonoma site from time to time to check out if there are any classes I would like or people coming to talk etc. and found out about this! He also got me the cookbook so I can roll on over and chat it up with Ina!
Im LOVING that it is COLD at night here now! Like sweater and scarf cold!! Since its getting colder the holidays must be around the corner right? :)
Im LOVING that on the 24th I'm turning 26! 25 was such an amazing year and I just know that 26 will be fantastic as well! I can't wait to see what this new year holds for us!
Im LOVING the new Trader Joe's Italian blend coffee we got last week! It really starts my morning off right and hyper for that matter!
soooo many choices! I can't wait to try the wintery blend next






No comments:
Post a Comment