Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Card Cheer!

      So its not quite time to break out the Christmas lights but I have been thinking about all things holiday! One of the things I am most excited about is christmas cards!!! Literally, since the day we got married I have been browsing for the perfect picture card to send to all our fam and friends.. I read on Taylor's blog about a great Shutterfly promotion and decided to check it out! Right now they are  offering 20% off all holiday cards There are hundreds and hundreds of super cute ones to choose from but the one I've decided is my fav is....


I love the font, the colors, everything! Plus, its fairly holiday neutral if you've got some friends or family who don't celebrate Christmas specifically

Some more of my favs...


If we wanted to use a bunch of pics or had kids, this card is to die for!



The possibilities are endless!! If you are in need of a cute holiday card check them out here...


Happy Card Shopping!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh love the last one! reminds me of my wedding! thanks to this post, everyone will be getting cute cute christmas cards this year :)