Well, I guess in California its almost spring year round! Tomorrow the temps are hitting 80+...The beautiful thing about living on the water is no humidity. My walk after work was pure heaven, sunshine, the smell and sounds of the ocean and tons of people out and about enjoying it all!
Speaking of work, I've been listening constantly to the " Somethings Gotta Give" soundtrack and I've changed my google browsers, etc to French. It has made my afternoon of online shopping interesting. I've gotta start buckling down and really learning the language I work in everyday. Countless times, I have answered the phone and a lovely person is on the other line speaking only french. It makes for interesting challenges at the office. On the plus side, language barrier aside, I'm loving the marketing campaigns we've got going right now, thank you very much.
What I feel like at the end of most days!
On to fancier things...
I am frantically obsessing over what table scape I'm going to put together for Easter. I'm just so dang excited! Here is some possible inspiration...
I think I'm going to go for a shabby chic, mismatched, vintage, pastel scheme. hahah got all that?
My husband without a doubt will read this and come home from the office rolling his eyes and shaking his cute little head. Boys just don't get the need for some good table decorations.







4 comments:
Is it possible to make the easter egg tree, flag, and tulip motif all go together? If so, I say do that. These pictures are very pretty. :)
Lovely pinks...like big fresh peonies, have fun with the planning!
oh! LOVE the tablescape ideas! I really like the idea of doing mismatched vintage dinnerware! :)
xo! Lauren @ tickled.
I totally agree about the men! I think they secretly appreciate it all once they're sitting down ; ) Lovely photos! What fun you'l have!
Post a Comment