Monday, March 21, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend/start to the week! 
Mine was SUPER lazy and SUPER relaxing. On Friday, J got caught up at the office so David and Chuck headed to Vegas without him to avoid traffic. As soon as he could get off work, I took him to the airport and he hopped a plane to meet them in Vegas. They got home last night, all survived, and as far as I can tell, we aren't broke. Amen.

Even though I missed him dearly, I had such a great weekend solo. The weather was crappy so I took advantage of the SATC marathon on Saturday among other things.  I ordered my fav pizza from Ginas,  ordered 2 girly movies on demand, and poured a few glasses of wine. It. was. heaven. I had a total Kevin from Home Alone moment, " Mmmmmm, A whole cheese pizza, juuuuuust for me". I debated heading to various JL things but really just wanted alone time. It was EXACTLY what this chick needed.

yep, thats what I looked like alllll weekend. 

Now onto my favorite Top 2 Tuesday Topic.......






Top 2 fav rooms...oh lawwwwwwd I love this topic. I have seriously become obsessed with home decor. It changes from day to day but I'm going to show you one of  my  fav houses! I can not for the life of me remember where I found it. I would obviously "merchandise it up" with some personal things since it needs a little warmth, a splash of color ( maybe just a drop) and a few extra pieces of furniture but over all it is TO. DIE. FOR. In no particular order.....

In desperate need of some bottles

dark wood, light walls. my dream team. 

so many gorgeous windows and french doors

 needs some more furniture but I LOVE the wall paneling, and did you see those arches? 

hidden tv and wet bars, open to the kitchen

2 islands  AND a farm table with ghost chairs...swoon

annnnnnd again because its that gorg.

Mediterranean houses are some of my favs...

Who wouldn't want 30 foot ceilings in there master bath?

This room needs some tweaking but the headboard makes me skip a little. just a little.


You have to have somewhere to sit and drink all that vino that you have in the cellar right?



coughperfectcough

So open and light!



Ok sooooo theres my top 2. ( or 18)

welllll...maybe a few more because I'm truly obsessed.


Somethings Gotta give. I mean really that house needs a post of its own.

Just in case. Impractical you say? I'll buy stock in bleach, just you wait



just so my pink loving girl friends would come visit!



Ok for real, thats it!  I saw this quote on Nastasha's blog and it juuuust might be one of my all time favorites.



Happy Tuesday everyone!!


7 comments:

Caroline said...

I love that quote Natasha posted yesterday too. And I love all of the white. It makes everything look so classy and clean!

Shari said...

Great picks! I love them all. :) Stopping by from Top 2 Tuesday!

Beth McC. said...

I love all them! I love that Style too!

Anonymous said...

I love that combination! Rich, dark floors with the clean white walls. Absolutely stunning!

meghan said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! I love low key weekends, and I'm looking forward to one coming up this weekend!

Jesslyn Amber said...

Wowww! These pictures are stunning!!! So gorgeous.

Jenna said...

Love those rooms!! We just built our house and have dark cabinets with white floors love the dark floors with light as well too!!

-Jenna

http://thejacksonfivefamily.blogspot.com