I am loving a whole bunch of random this Wednesday so hang with me.
I take it as a good sign that I'm allll fulll of love...head on over to sweet Jamies blog and link up. All the cool kids are doing it ;)
This week I am LOVING ( in no particular order)...
The new TLC show " What the Sell?"... I'm a sucker for antiques shows. Yes, I realize thats a snore.
The pre-spiced Taco Turkey meat from Jennie-O. She's my girl when it comes to turkey and this plus a little cheese and some shells takes care of my hankerin's for Mexicano.
This week has been rough at work so afterwards sista needs something a little stronger than vino. In comes the pre-made Mojitos. Pull those suckers out of the freezer and pour my heart away. What a refreshing way to forget about my desk and the 3456 blue post it notes everywhere.
I got the shift I wanted for my JL volunteering at the OC Marathon, 5-9 AM! Sounds crazy but my best gal pals and I decided to get some coffee before and suck it up. Plus, my parents will be in town that weekend and I want to pack in the hang out time.
I'm hosting Easter at our house this year for all our favorite West Coast cousins and their significant others. I'm so glad they are making the drive from LA and Venice Beach. I'm super excited to get brunch together and have some family time with some of my favorite people.
We are talking about adding to our family :) A little four legged friend might be in the works sooner rather than later.
I get to spend some time getting fit with my gals at a health expo this weekend put on by the JL. Of course we are meeting for brunch before. Cute work out clothes, pool side apps, massages, personal work out classes and free gym memberships? Yes please!
A little home town pride!! Way to go VCU RAMS!!! I'm hoping they go all the way! Apparently Richmond is nuts right now!
My sweet husband, who not only surprised me with a new battery for my MacBook this weekend ( I had to be plugged in all the time) but came home on Friday with tickets to Disney Land. Just what I needed to get me out of my little funk that I'd been in.
15 hours in the park, riding all the rides and feeling like a kid again was such a blast. We both were too sore to function the next day. Apparently I'm getting too old to ride coasters all day and eat churros. But, my funk is lifted, we had the BEST day and my computer is super happy. Amen.
Happy Wednesday to all my gorgeous gals out there!











5 comments:
what wonderful things to be loving! :) I have been DYING to go to a theme park recently ... I want to ride a coaster so bad! It's been AGES!
Glad your funk is gone ... They're the worst! :)
xo! Lauren @ tickled.
my goodness you're having a wonderful wednesday! how fun to get to go to disney land. I'm glad you got your JL shift that you wanted. I have filled out the placement list for next year so I'm keeping all my fingers crossed that I get one of the ones that I asked for. I didn't know Jennie-O made pre-seasoned turkey. Will definitely have to check that out next time I'm at the store. I hope we have it.
What great things you are loving today! I hope that you had a great Wednesday! Cant wait to see your new pup!!!!
So fun that you're hosting Easter this year! Love that! Oh and I just love Disneyland! Must see Captain EO!
I saw that you moved from VA to California. I'm jealous. I'm living in Virginia right now and it's cold and rainy. Oh, to be in sunny California. :)
Post a Comment