Here are a few things I am absolutely LOVING on this (finally) beautiful Wednesday.....
1. I'm loving that the rain is temporarily GONE!!! It has been cloudy and misty for about a week now and it was getting a little old :) BUT I did like the cooler temperatures that def made it feel like fall....
We can finally see the water again!
2. I'm loving our cute new neighborhood and how great it is to walk to the parks, beaches and so many great restaurants...even if it means we haaaaave to walk and get frozen yogurt every night :) It's starting to feel like home...
3. I'm loving that I got to spend 5 days with some best friends that flew alllll the way across the country to visit. I have known these gals for 15 years! Even though it was a little dreary we definitely made the best of our time... lots of cooking, wine, dancing and beach walking...doesn't get better than that
Lizzie exploring the caves.....
Protecting the beaches from the life gaurd stands... with our future home in the background obviously
Did I mention we did a LOT of eating.....
Engagement photo in the vineyards...haha not sure why we did this, keep in mind we were at a petting zoo/winery so anythings possible
Apparently we were really cold in the wine cooler areas...
Walking the hundreds of steps down to thousand step beach..
Liz. me and Maria
I had such a blast with my gals! Hubby was very sweet and accommodating with three girls running wild all over the house......it can't be easy coming home after a 12 hour day to old friends already deep in a bottle of wine..... AND for that reason plus a million more...
4. I'm loving my wonderful husband and how blessed I am to have him......















3 comments:
Thanks for playing along!
What beautiful views you have :)
You do have some beautiful view!
I hope the new city starts to feel more like home! Cute pictures and Happy Wednesday!
Post a Comment