This weeks T2T over at Taylor's blog is top 2 things you are thankful for! With the holiday of thanks right around the corner this is a perfect topic! Go over and check out Taylor and link up!
1. My husband. We met ten years ago and became friends when we were 15 ish but didn't start to date until after college.We actually started dating 5 days before we both moved 800 miles away from each other and did distance for 2 years before we got engaged. It wasn't always easy but if anything it made us stronger. He knows me so so so well and always knows what I need and want sometimes before I even do. Since he's been around for a decade he's seen me in the good times, bad times, really sad times and everything in between. He loves me unconditionally, makes me feel secure, is incredibly appreciative, thoughtful and genuinely caring. Plus, he always makes time to DVR things I might like on TV and when I don't feel like cooking he gets me my fav takeout :) He makes me laugh everyday, and is everything I could have ever wanted for a husband and best friend. Mushy enough for you? :)
For privacy reasons with his firm and clients he doesn't want pictures of him on the blog BUT he's super handsome :)
Some dannnncin' hair
leaving the best night ever!
I know I posted this pic before but we just got the photogs pics yesterday
And because we got the pics back two of my fav so far....
View from the bar/lounge area through the middle room into the big dancing and dinner area..you can see me waaay up there!
We had the reception at the club on top of a downtown building because we really wanted a city feel with floor to ceiling windows all around...I love that you can see people eating dinner in the reflection and the city lights down below!
Hope everyones having a good Tuesday!







6 comments:
i'm thankful for your sweet sweet husband too :)
Great list! And beautiful photos. Hope you have a wonderful week.
You have a wonderful husband. Happy for you :)
Love all your pictures there. Perfect smile!
Hop here from T2T and follow you
Happy Tuesday
Risma
LOVELY choices
Married life must be AWESOME
xoxox
bB
Thanks SO SOOO much for the sweet comment.
Made My Morning.
xoxo
bB
your posts always make me teary eyed :)
Post a Comment