Monday, November 15, 2010

Misc. Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
I'm linking up with Carissa this week for the first time over at lowercase letters! Such a fun blog!


No one and I mean NO ONE should let me near spray paint again :) I went to town this weekend hacking away and refinishing our dining room table..its now a fab white and I love it! BUT thats wasn't without a few tears and humphing around. hahah it got difficult for a while but I took care of it!

It totally smells like fall here at night, people are burning fires and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. 

I made Turkey Sausage Gnocchi Soup  for dinner on Friday and it was unreal delish. It was warm, flavorful and filling! I substituted reg sausage for the turkey bc I had some on hand, so great!



Thanksgiving is around the corner and I've got my menu board laid out and a shopping plan in place. I'm ready to tackle my first culinary domestic challenge! Please note how wine is all caps. I keep adding food to the menu daily, whoops. I'm grocery shopping a little at at time so I can stay sane.



I spent some good quality time with a great new friend L on Thursday and Friday...Sometimes you just need some coffee, girl talk, long walks and shopping. We kept each other sane waiting for Ina to sign our books and surprisingly the wait went super fast.  Minus a redic salesperson at Nordstrom our trip to South Coast was a success!



The other pics are uber blurry bc we were so excited and then the poor woman in charge of taking peoples cameras to take pics while they got their book signed couldn't work the camera on my phone. Oh well! 

 All I want to eat right now is parmesan cheese..sooo sooo weird. I have been going to the fridge and breaking off chucks all morning. Good thing I buy the real stuff in big wedges!

Lastly,
I can not stop watching millionaire matchmaker. End of story.


Happy Monday everyone! 


1 comment:

Kit said...

I am hosting Thanksgiving too! I have been planning for weeks :)

That soup sounds amazing...I must try it! It looks so simple but delicious!