I've been given my first blog award!!! Thanks so much to Kari over at It's a Wonderful Life! Her blog is so cute and fun, go check her out! This is so exciting for me because I have loved meeting new blogging friends and so many wonderful girls have such fabulous blogs!!!
Here are the rules:
*thank the person that gave you the award
* tell you 7 facts about me
*give the award to 7 fabulous bloggers that I just love
*leave a comment and tell the 7 bloggers that I am giving them an award
Facts about me!
{one}
I love puzzles. I could sit and do a 1000 piece puzzle all day. Just call me grandma.
{two}
I have to sit on the aisle of airplanes, church, movies etc. I can't stand to be sandwiched in the middle of people. It's also because I'm 5'10 and like to have leg room :)
{three}
I keep Food Network on all day. I will be doing other things around the house, blogging, etc. but its always on if the TV is.
{four}
I much prefer salty to sweet. If diet coke was taken away from me I would... well let's not talk about it.
{five}
If I have two glasses of red wine and sit on the couch to relax I will be asleep in minutes. I get it from my momma :) I promise I'm fun though!
{six}
If I could spend all day everyday cooking and baking with unlimited ingredients I would.
{seven}
Still to this day when all my sisters and I are together we normally at some point will break into singing Baby Beluga and the "I like to eat Apples and Bananas" jam song. Apparently those songs made big impacts on us when we were younger?
Alex over at Ruffles, Ribbons and Bows Oh My!
Natasha over at A Day in the Life
Kendall over at Keeping up with the Jones
Carie over at The Life of Carie
Brianna over at Itsy Bitsy Brianna
So much fun! Hope everyone is having a great Thursday! Its almost the weekend!


3 comments:
mehhhh. i get some credit for designing your blog and 2/7 of your winners, no? :) maybe ill make the cut next time after i've been actually working on my own blog instead of just reading/commenting on yours! xoxox
Thank you so much for the blog award! I'm glad you think I'm stylish :)
You are quite the blogger these days. Thanks for the award. It's good to hear all ab Cali.
Post a Comment