Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9: 11 in 2011



Day 9: Favorite thing to do on a cold winter day/night



 I swear by these mulling spices, they make your house smell so great when they are working their magic..


We love to put them in cider BUT the best thing to do on a cold night is put them in a bottle of your fav vino....it's warm, spicy and so delicious


Of course if it's cold you need to be sitting by one of these. We got really lucky that we got a wood burning fireplace out here. Not many places we looked at had them.


Then all I need is a cozy blanket and my hubs to make it super great!!




And if it's cold during the day, and I want to stay warm inside, AND drinking vino at noon isn't appropriate then this is my dream..


A board game, hot chocolate and a roaring fire...in an all white room of course. Lovely.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got those mulling spices as a gift this Christmas...so yummy!!

I think you've described my perfect indoor cold weather day :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I'm going to have to try the mulling spices and vino!

Unknown said...

so lovely. it sounds perfect actually.