Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good, Bad and Ugly


I'm linking up for the first time with B and Aly for The good, the Bad and the Ugly..They are such cute girls with great blogs so go check them out!!


The Good: We get to move this week!
The Bad: We got 25 very large green crates delivered to our house to pack in...they have taken over
The Ugly: I have to repack everything I just un-packed 4 months ago

The Good: My sister Julie comes tonight
The Bad: It snowed in NYC like woah last night
The Ugly: JFK airport is already closed-ish, I'm praying it re-opens and doesn't cancel her flight!

The Good: I decided to keep my hair blonde and not dye it brown
The Bad: I needed my roots done but didn't trust a new place to do it 
The Ugly: I started spraying Sun- In myself and using a blow dryer to fix the roots

The Good: Kinect Dance is the BEST workout
The Bad: I have no rhythm, thank goodness I do it alone in the privacy of my own home 
The Ugly: I'm out of breath after one-ish song

The Good: J is ecstatic because he ordered a 13 part Revolutionary War dvd set off Amazon
The Bad: We've been watching an episode at a time when we go to bed at night
The Ugly: It is astonishing how much I didn't pay attention in history class back in the day. 

The Good: I'm trying to drink less soda
The Bad: Figured I'd rationalize it by just drinking caffeine free and getting the cans so I could drink one can at a time and not keep filling up my big cup
The Ugly: Instead of one at a time I drink way more than ever before... whoops, who was I kidding anyways



Hope everyone is excited to be almost done with the work week! Say a prayer JFK re-opens completely and Jules makes her way here safely, I've been so excited about her  trip!!

2 comments:

Ms. J said...

New follower! I want to try Kinect so bad! I know dancing to the Wii makes me out of breath AND sore! ha!

Praying her flight isn't canceled!

Anonymous said...

I'd so never be able to give up caffeine!!

I'm always so surprised when I'm out of breath too quickly, but really I shouldn't be when I need to get a move on more often!!