Happy Wednesday!
Half way through what has been a 4 day week for most of you lovely gals! That's something to celebrate! I woke up not feeling great this morning AND instead of lounging with my coffee I had to hustle and bustle out of the house since it's showing this morning. Yuck! But I really hope the people like it since that means we are one step closer to our new place! We signed all the papers yesterday, took measurements and did a walk through soooooo needless to say I'm thrilled! Even though I'm a little under the weather, there are a few things I am LOVING this Wednesday!
I'm still LOVING the weather recently. It's truly been perfect. 75 with sunny and clear skies. The sunsets have been amazing! Truth be told, it's cloudy this morning and I'm digging the overcast for the moment.
I'm LOVING fruit with vanilla non-fat yogurt. I have to have something sweet after dinner so I figure I better make it healthy. Last night I baked some plums that turned out delicious.
I'm LOVING that hopefully we will be heading up to LA on Sat to celebrate a sweet family members surprise birthday. Well, the birthday isn't a surprise but the dinner is. Obvi.
I'm LOVING that I have my first Junior League meeting on Saturday. Meeting new people in this new city of mine = two thumbs up!

I'm LOVING that Jules comes next Thursday! Lot's of eating, drinking, chatting, shopping and sight seeing is in order. We are going to take a boat out Saturday to explore the harbor and California coast and I'm super excited. The best part, J drives while Julie and I sip something bubbly! Perfect. He's such a good sport :)
sooo many years ago but we were torturing my niece while she was sleeping.
I love this pic. Jules is doing some hysterical hand motion during a realllllly funny toast they gave at our rehearsal dinner. They told the story about when I was a baby they had me on their shoulders and put my head in a moving ceiling fan by accident. They didn't notice for a few minutes and couldn't figure out what the thumping sound was they were hearing. It was my head hitting the blades when they came around. I'm lucky I wasn't decapitated but we can all laugh a lot about it now. " She was our favorite toy to play with when we were little so J, I hope you enjoy playing with her as much as we have"... hahaha I love them. Alot.
And as always I'm LOVING my husband. Through good and bad, he's the absolute best thing in my life. I wouldn't have it any other way.






1 comment:
I joined the Junior League in Tampa last year and just love it! I met so many women around my age that were so much fun! It'll be great. First year is a bit busy, but it's worth it! Make sure to go to as many socials as you can to meet as many people as possible! :)
Post a Comment