Monday, January 24, 2011

Misc. Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Happy Monday Everyone! I'm linking up over at Carissa's for Misc. Monday. You should too!



{1} Hubs and I saw the King's Speech on Friday. It was AMAZING! It deserved every award it got at the Golden Globes. etc. Colin Firth was so great. You should def go see if you haven't.


{2} After the movie on Friday, J surprised me and took me out to our fav restaurant in Laguna Beach, Nick's. I love a little impromptu date night!




{3} My Junior League meeting was a riot. There are so many cute gals and I'm really excited to get started. Secretly, I miss my sorority so I can't wait to make lots of new gal pals while doing some good in the community.

{4} I wanted some navy pants to wear to my meeting and Banana Republic did not disappoint. Put down your computer and go get these right now. They have the best fit, some stretch and could go Navy or Black really, depending on the light. Sloan fit flare. Seriously.




{4} We surprised our cousin Patrick in LA for his birthday on Saturday night. J has two cousins and their wivfe and girlfriend that live in Hollywood.... so we headed up there for a little party at John and Sarah's. 6 people, some wonderful mushroom risotto courtesy of Sarah, too many bottles of wine/champagne and you've definitely got a party. Sarah also made these cupcakes with Guinness beer in the batter. To die for.  We had a blast and are already planning a cousin weekend in Feb. down in Newport. Yes!


{5} We played with Adam Sandler's kids in the park on Sunday at Greystone Manor in LA.  First child celeb sighting. Very nice to see they are just normal kids eating cheerios at the park with their grandma.




{6} We start the moving process on WEDNESDAY. I'm so excited and ready to get settled in our new place.



WOW. That was a lot of Misc. but I think that's the sign of a good weekend! Hope everyone is enjoying the start to their week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!!

What sorority are you in? I'd love to hear more about your Junior League meetings too!!