Thursday, January 13, 2011

designer and a dream

    I have a designer crush. Candice Olson. I love everything she does. I love Chico her lighting assistant. I love her new show. Do you see the pattern? Even if the rooms she does aren't my personal style they are still gorgeous. J knows to DVR anything and all Candice for me and, God love him, he will sometimes watch with me. Her show Divine Design was fabulous and her new show, Candice Tells All, is a more in-depth view of what it takes to make over a room. Look at what I'm talking about....











I'm house design obsessed right now. When this happens you really have to keep me away from the spray paint and preferably the internet. Once I get an idea in my head, yikes. If you're house obsessed like me {Hooked on Houses} is the BEST. I have been known to spend hours perusing.... It's a slippery slope my friends. Enjoy! 

......................................................

On a serious note, In total agreement of my dear friend Alex's post today { here}. My biggest prayer is that my children never have to go through what I went through at Virginia Tech and the people of Tuscon just went though. This shouldn't happen, seriously, stop. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

cross trainer in the bathroom. yes please. gotta be unrecognizably skinny on my wedding day gurrrl.